03 mars 2010

Saker jag hade velat ha på en t-shirt:

  • I´m dressed and out of bed. What more do you want?
  • Even if the voices aren´t real, they have some good ideas.
  • I USED TO CARE but I take a pill for that now.
  • Yet, despite the look on my face, you´re still talking.
  • Think I´m Sarcastic? Watch Me Pretend to Care.
  • You don´t need to look at my chest. These aren´t the breasts you´re looking for. Move along.
  • THINK. It´s not illegal yet.
  • Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra.
  • I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • There´s no place like 127.0.0.1
Alltihop hittat på Cafepress.com, tyvärr är inte alla i tryck just nu.

Det här verkar förresten som ett bra ställe att trycka egna t-shirts på, jag tror att jag ska beställa nåt av ovanstående nån gång när jag har lite mer pengar.

Inga kommentarer: